"Vintage Pick Up Truck" Paint Party in a Box Workshop with ZOOM tutorial on Monday, May 24th, 4pm Eastern with Courttney
Do you know that Trish, The Purple Painted Lady owns a 1951 Chevy Truck? Yep. There is no engine in it.....yet! But there will be one in it soon....but seriously, who doesn't love old vintage trucks? And who doesn't love having a whole paint workshop being sent right to their door so they can have their own personal paint party at home. Feel free to wear your pajamas if you want. And it sure does make drinking a little wine something you do not need to worry about since no driving is involved. LOL
What is included in this cute Paint Party in a box?
- The cut outs for ONE vintage truck that is approximately 17 inches wide. (Truck, tailgate, bed trim)
- 4 seasonal cut outs (tulips, pumpkins, rocket for 4th of July and an evergreen tree) that slide in the back insert (do not glue these on since you will switch them depending the season)
- wood cut out letters that spell "WELCOME"
- a little tube of glue
- brushes and paint sponges
- 18 inches of cute ribbon or burlap
- three Sample Pots of Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan and some additional craft paint...enough to mix any of the colors we would need.
- one art brush
- step by step instructions and a recorded ZOOM workshop that will be provided to you lasting approximately 1.5 hours. We will cover different topics regarding mixing, shading, dry brush and speckle.