Pewter Metallic Foil is similar to silver, but with a darker, duller sheen!
This is metallic foil. (just in case you missed that in the initial description..lol) You need foil & leaf sizing to apply it! So, make sure you either own some already or purchase it from us HERE
HOW TO USE:
- Apply Artisan Enhancements Leaf & Foil Size with a chip brush or inexpensive roller. Do not over apply.
- The size will go on wet and milky but dry clear & tacky.
- Allow the size to air dry approximately 30-60 mins. The surface will remain tacky until sealed.
- Once the size is tacky & clear you are ready to apply the foil.
- Apply the foil shiny side up, matte side towards the size and press and rub the foil on.
- If you want more foil, repeat the previous steps. Once you have achieved the level of shine you desire, seal with Artisan Enhancements Clear Topcoat Sealer or for a glossier finish, General Finishes High Performance Topcoat in Gloss
- Wax should NEVER be applied to foil finishes