Repurposed wine bottle candles, hand poured in small batches with all natural soy wax in Rochester, NY.
A complex unisex scent with notes of amber, musk, tobacco,
patchouli and sandalwood.
OUR CANDLES/OUR PROCESS:
Our eco-friendly candles are hand poured in small batches and are
made with all natural, 100% American grown soy wax, cotton wicks,
and thoughtfully selected fragrance oils.
Every step of our candle making process is done by hand, from
cutting the wine bottles, to pouring the wax, to printing and applying
the labels, to stamping the dust covers with each scent name.
We put much care and love into every piece that goes out the door.
Hope you enjoy!
Candle size: 11 oz (container size = 3.3" w x 4.25" h)
Burn time: 60-80 hrs
- Trim the wick to ¼" before lighting and before each use.
- Allow the wax to melt entirely across the top for an even burn.
- Make sure the candle has had time to cool before handling.
- Discontinue use when there is less than ¼" of wax left.
- Always burn within sight and on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, children and pets.
- Handle cut glass with care as the edges may be rough.