The retail cost of this kit is about $155, but we're selling it for $140.00 - $15.00 in savings! This in general - is an awesome kit! Basically- you complete your painting tool box with this kit- and all you need to do in the future- is just order a different color Chalk Paint®.
This kit is very similar to our "Keep It Simple Kit," but it comes with Annie Sloan wax and paint brushes, rather than a Purdy Brush and an Ultimate Wax Brush. The Annie Sloan brushes make a huge difference. They make your projects go much quicker and they make the final product look even better!
This kit includes:
1 Quart of Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan (you choose the color and will cover 150 sq ft) - Value: $34.95
1 Tin of Clear Wax - Value: $24.95
1 Small Annie Sloan Paint Brush - Value: $27.95
1 Small Annie Sloan Wax Brush - Value: $52.00
1 Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Color Chart - Value: $1.50
THEN, choose between the following items:
* 8 ounce Artisan Enhancement Crackle Tex (creates big bold crackle)
* 8 ounce Artisan Enhancement Easy Crackle (creates a finer crackle)
* 8 ounce Artisan Enhancement Pearl Plaster
* 8 ounce Artisan Enhancement Transfer Gel
* 8 ounce Artisan Enhancement Fine Stone
* 1.5 inch Purdy Brush Natural White China bristles
* Paint Comb (great to use when cleaning your paint brushes)
*Scrubby Soap (soap infused scrubber, removes paint, oil, dirt, grease, and more)
* Mineral Spirits (use to clean furniture PRIOR to painting and to clean your wax brush)
We named this kit after Hannah - one of our employees...and more so a dear friend after she left us to start a music career. On a side note- Hannah is a pretty special person in my book. She was an awesome employee and amazing friend and extremely hard working. There was "only" about 30 years difference between our ages (she and The Purple Painted Lady) - but I like to think of Hannah as an old soul! I would joke with her that I would adopt her ....but Hannah already has wonderful parents and did not need another set. We all miss Hannah at The Purple Painted Lady...... We miss her singing, her sense of humor, and the dependability of her. BUT we hope that some day we see her on TV or hear her on the radio! She deserves that!